May I Go to My Locker in Spanish

Closet wardrobe cabinet cupboard. Puedo ir a mi casillero por favor.


A Virtual Bitmoji Locker Is Perfect For Back To School And Getting To Know Your Students Find Examples And Learn To Digital Learning Teaching Quotes Teaching

La enfermera saluda a los estudiantes que están viendo el episodio.

. Other sets by this creator. Puedo ir a beber agua por favor. Can I go to my locker in Spanish is Puedo ir a mi cajón It is pronounced PWAY-doe ear ah me cah-HONE Please see the Related.

Me permite ir a mi casillero. Spanish 22062019 0440 Jayla1029. How do u say can i go to my locker in spanish Answers.

I left my homework in my locker. Dejé la tarea en mi taquilla. May i puedo ir can i come may i go home i cant go home.

La enfermera le muestra a silvina la sección de. More Spanish words for locker. Can I go to the bathroom please.

May I go get a drink of water please. Can I go to my locker. Mientras silvina espera su turno ella habla con pacientes en la sala de guardia.

May I go to my locker. J - Spanish Commands in the Classroom DRAFT. You would say Puedo ir a mi armario por favor.

6th - 8th grade. Contextual translation of Âpuedo ir a mi locker into English. May I go get water.

Hablo español un poco mucho I speak Spanish a little a lot Puedo ir al baño por favor. May I go to. How to say locker in Spanish.

Human translations with examples. Puedo ir a mi taquilla. How do you say can i go to my locker please in spanish.

2 Get Other questions on the subject.


Design Your Own Virtual Locker Getting To Know You Lockers Hero S Journey


Useful Phrases For Spanish 1 And 2 Students How To Speak Spanish Student Learning Spanish


Future Tense Will Vs Going To Inc Answer Key Grammar And Vocabulary Future Tense Verbs Lesson Plan

No comments for "May I Go to My Locker in Spanish"